Monday, September 25, 2006

Jesus was a crossmaker

In an interview with The Ilder, Michael Palin talks about his vague career ambitions as a teenager. "I thought that during that period something would come along, like puberty". I related to this thought. I had the same idea, that a career path would drop inot your lap like a Christmas gift, or at least the desire for one. That at a certain age, a fervent desire would grip you into a compulsive action. I had things I wanted to do, job-wise, but never this absolute conviction to do them. Perhaps I'm only just coming to the realisation that this never happens. Or not for me anyway.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 am, Blogger Si said...

Hi Pete,

I know that due to your fastidiousness when it comes to grammar and spelling on blogs, you would want to be informed that you have misspelled two words in the above post.

Also, I realised the other day that I didn't return your 6' under when we were round a few weeks ago. Soz about that.

 
At 1:01 pm, Blogger Pete said...

Hmmm, yeah. I'm tired. I've got your House Of Cards too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home