Thursday, May 18, 2006

Things that make life worth living:

Saying the word 'fuck'

Charles Bukowski. Funny. Tragic. Genius. Very readable.

The Idler. Received the new Idler yesterday, making me an extremely happy person. I proceeded to indulge myself all afternoon. Read an interview with Michael Palin, who, it turns out, looks at life in a not too dissimilar fashion to myself. Very sursprising. Very inspiring. He's from Sheffield don'cha know.

Having the afternoon off. Every day!

Drinking in the afternoon. Delightful. You feel so lazy and woozy, and the people in there have less, hmmm, intent I suppose. Everyone's taking their time, wasting away the hours. Lovely.

Living in a city you're familiar with. I'll put this one in despite (or maybe because) we may be leaving. I'll be feeling like this until we leave, and I'll notice everything I have attached here - the thousands and thousands of monuments which have many insignificant, yet comforting, memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home