Thursday, March 16, 2006

Feeding the family

I'm well established now with the Marshall-Joneses. There's been much talk about me setting up on my own, getting independent again. They think that I'm responsible enough, and have even talked of finding an appropriate marriage partner. I find it difficult to think of such things; of leaving this family who have cared for so much. But in my heart, I know that they are right and this was never a permanent arrangement. They are my family of course, and always will be, but all children must leave the nest eventually.
There are always engagements - parties and gatherings that I am a part of, that I am continually invited to, and I enjoy them very much. I am over my initial crisis, my phobia of people so to speak. Most people were very patient with me, and they have never allowed to be embarrassed by it. I am grateful for that, and it is this sentyiment that I remember when I feel the guilt and shame of my past. I am loved here. I was never rude, but certainly far from becoming personable, as I am know. I was something of a savage you might say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home