Monday, September 19, 2005

Jarvis can't think of anything clever to say... and neither can I

I've updated my links on the right, needed a bit of a change. Gone are some of the politics sites, particularly the ones relating to the election, in favour of Americana UK and the wonderful Richard Hawley (album's in the post!). I've also fucked off the Labour Party in favour of Ryan Adams, who's fucking great, and has a new album out on the 26th Sep (cheers Hugh!).

Also gone is 10 Downing Street, replaced by the English Cricket Board! Get in.

Newcastle F.C. and The Idler obviously retain their places (the former mainly because we finally managed a win yesterday - 3-0 at that!), as do Wikipedia and the Parliament site who are both wonderful and very loving to me. However, Anxiety Culture is looking shaky, and could face relegation soon (as soon as I can find a worthy promotion candidate).

Three posts in one day - a new record for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home