Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Tonight I am a child

Justice is done! Anthony & The Johnsons win Mercury Music Prize!

Was very pleased (and surprised) to see 'I Am A Bird Now' win said award.


Had a band practice last night with Rob and new addition to the lineup, Marshall. Andy was playing a bit of slide on his trad guitar, and very lovely it sounded too. However, I think in the future he's gonna bring his electric along, which I'm looking forward to.
Played my two new songs, which seemed to go down well. One of them is supremely depressing and the other rips off a Led Zeppelin song. Ho hum. We all agreed that we'd like to play live sometime in the future, so keep your ear to the ground, the story is in the soil.

Disappointing news... Cripple Creek 2 has been postponed. Got a message from the Lescar, they've have to change our date due to "unforeseen circumstances", and the nearest date is 22nd November. Bit annoying, never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home