Friday, August 19, 2005

Don't you know that I work hard? Don't you know that I play hard?

I find it hard to know where to direct my energy and enthusiasm, of which I have a lot. So then I end up expending it unwisely.

I'm enjoying doing this Myers-Briggs personality stuff.

I have lots of ideas for things to do - projects, business ideas, jobs I'd like etc, but I flit from one to the next and I don't know which one I should invest in. I don't have strong pragmatic skills, am very disorganised etc.

I really enjoyed doing Cripple Creek the other night, and would love to that for a living. See what I mean? Not very practical. It was fun. fun. fun.

Maybe I could be a country music DJ? Hmmm, small market me thinks.

This book (Do What You Are) has given me a lot more confidence in my personality and I feel all I need to do is choose something. That's the hardest thing really.

I realise I need to have lots of contact with people, especially when coming up with ideas, trying to instigate them etc.

All this feeling is a bit too much. I'm gonna go have a lie down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home