Thursday, July 28, 2005

Topher!

We watched In Good Company last night (starring Dennis Quaid, Scarlett Johanssen and Topher thingy), and much to my surprise, it was a pretty good film. To be perfectly honest, it probably wasn't that great but given it's subject matter, it had me weeping appropriately.

Dennis Quaid is cool; he'd be a good Dad, wouldn't he? And Topher thingy was good too, not seen him before in anything else.

Subsequently, I felt very melancholic after the film, and went for a wander round Broomhill, which is eerily peaceful at about midnight. Felt much better after, and got a bit of clarity regarding my writing.

3 Comments:

At 5:24 pm, Blogger hugh said...

i really liked that too- a proper guilty pleasure

 
At 6:36 pm, Blogger Si said...

Enjoy the eerily peacful wanders, you won't be getting any come late september!

 
At 6:32 pm, Blogger Pete said...

I know. Broomhill is really nice in the summer. I say Grrr to you students!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home