Friday, August 12, 2005

...and we'll see you all again in 1974!

I've been reading a bit of this myers-briggs personality book ('Do What You Are') which Mary is borrowing from Abigail. It's very interesting. I'm an INFP - basically a head in the clouds idealist with no pragmatic instinct whatsoever. Hurrah! I always suspected it. Full of good ideas which I never finish, always keeping my options open and generally a bit clueless when it comes to getting down to the details.

The cricket is great! The third test was probably the best I've witnessed, and yesterday, Vaughny hit the ball all over the park. Beautiful. I still doubt that we'll win the Series, but it's gonna be close at least.

I'm finding it hard to write today. Friday feeling. Looking forward to the opening weekend of the Premiership - Newcastle are away at Arsenal on Sunday, and we'll probably get slaughtered but hey, I don't expect too much this season, it's just a relief to have the football back.

Went down to All Bar One for Matt and Jo Parkins' leaving do last night. It was good to see Matt off, who's become one of our football watching regulars over the last year. I'm really excited for them both and a bit jealous. I've wanted to do a tour of America for the last few years, and we've been talking about it again recently. One idea, given that we ain't got much money, was to save up to go to Austin for South By Southwest in April, which would be amazing, then do the cross country tour the following year. Gives us something to save up for and look forward to. Who fancies joinnig us? (for South by Southwest)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home