Monday, February 21, 2005

...and a good telephone manner.

I'm shaking from a caffeine rush. Just been in a record shop and didn't buy anything. Richard Madeley is so funny. Water tastes nice. I love sandwiches. It would be nice to run a book shop. Maybe I could run a dictionary shop; just sell dictionaries. People get high on pills. Jump off the golden gate bridge. Running on the spot. Selling yourself is no fun at all, like when you write a personal statement and lie about your cleanliness. My brother used to suffocate me with a pillow. Those poor lost indians. Watching the clock, watching the clock, watching the clock. It would be satisfying to read every book ever written. Maybe I could do that this summer. Have you ever eaten welsh toes? Moon River.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home