Friday, March 18, 2005

Apres ski!

Hello! I am back from the land of the Swiss, where I've been lapping up the apres ski culture! Oh yes baby, I strapped on my boots and goggles, found a snowboard to carry around and danced around with the other public school twats. What a bunch of nobheads.

It was fun though. Went up a mountain on a cable car! Which was quite scary.

To bring me back down to normal life, I've just gone and bought myself a few Cds. Got the Joanna Newsom album finally, which I've been meaning to get for ages (and it's sounding as good as I'd hoped), the new Brendon Benson, the new M Ward, the new Laura Veirs, and Cash at Folsom.

Ooh, and I've got some work for monday morning! Working in an insurance company! Get in! I really have fucking made it.

I think the way forward, I've decided, is to go skipping around various countries, living a life of coffee and paper reading. And watching Newcastle every now and again. I could work in Irish bars everywhere I go, hence avoiding the whole language issue.

Apres ski!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home