Tuesday, March 01, 2005

All those ancient curses

On Sunday night, I decided to finally trawl through the newspapers I've been hoarding, and cut out all the articles I want to keep. A rather foolish mistake. Once I'd collected them all from the various corners of our flat, I realised that they date back to last September. I managed to go through about a month and a half on Sunday night (sticking all the pleasing articles in a clean, white artists' pad provided by my wife), then proceeded to spend my entire day off going through another few months. I've still got some of January and all of February to get through. It was starting to make me a little dizzy, whilst in the background on the Parliament channel, Charles Clarke tried to convince the House that he wasn't a fascist. I've got Polly Toynbee's Labour-loving plees and Naomi Klein's anti-globalisation (rather articulate) rants swimming through my head. I think from now on I'll cut out articles day to day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home