Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"You've got to fight for every breath and tell death to go to hell"

I'm aching, and I feel sick. I just watched the second episode of Tripping Over, and it was excellent again, though very sad. It reminds me a lot of Six Feet Under. I'm not sure it's a good idea to feel melancholy so early in the morning, it can give your day a groaning lethargy. However, I make the vow now that when I've finished this post, I'll go over to my desk by the window. It's not good for me to write a post before I work on my story, it can suck the energy out of my fingers, but sometimes I can convince myself that I've adopted this work ethic thing, where I just keep going no matter what. I've never liked that idea, I'm far too restless, but you can trick yourself into believing anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home